AIM
ScottTJay

APOKALYX APOKALYX

Interesting

Cheesy and monotonous voiceacting aside, this was a very well-made game.

Xplored responds:

THanks for the 9

Last Breath : Overwhelmed Last Breath : Overwhelmed

Pretty

Very pretty game, nice particle effects and explosions. The idea has been done hundreds and hundreds of time however. This is obviously in the better section of these types of games, but the controls (not being able to hold down up and right to go diagonally northeast) caused my death many times.

Joelasticot responds:

Thanks for the review. Are you using the arrow keys to move? I know this can cause problems on some computers. If you are, try using the WASD keys instead (or set your own keys in the pause menu).

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Turned out great

I remember seeing this on Flashgamelicense.com and I loved it there and loved it here, awesome work.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

I wish this has a story!

I wish this had a story, because this is an absolutely perfect ATB system with nothing attached to it :|

Reincarnation: ROA Reincarnation: ROA

Froze

Despite what the walkthrough said, the game stopped responding after I knocked out the hall monitor - I could not click on the AC vent. I don't see myself playing through the game again.

Regardless a lot of effort was put into this game and I'm sure it won't crash for other people so I'm still going to rate it pretty highly.

LiLg responds:

Thanks.

Spoiler Alert

You need the screwdriver first.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Truly amazing.

This game is underestimated at even a 4.18. The amount of coding, voice acting, design, and overall work put into this game is extremely intense. It's like an RPG Poker game, a hybrid that has never been done before. The dealing is smooth, the voice acting is perfect with what action they are taking - this game is perfect.

Canyon Shooter Canyon Shooter

Got old

Got old pretty quickly but it was still a very well made game.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

A very nearly perfect game.

Incredibly well scripted and well animated. I personally loved the Action Cam.

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Good stuff

Good for the first couple of minutes. Gets kinda repetitive, and all you have to do is by like 150 fletchery and your archers can take out the castle in a matter of seconds.

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

I still love this game

But stop posting an update every single day as a new submission, it's pointless.